Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Insure or not to insure?

Damned if you do damned if you don't. It appears to my statistics house insurance is a waste of time as over the years I have paid out way more than I ever received. Car insurance is a different thing as you can be wiped out by anyone at any time. Because the price of cars like the Cheery are coming down to under $10,000 and with an insurance rate of $800 per year then bomb insurance is the choice. I have only had one crash in forty years and this was due to a design error in a L300 van I owned. The insurance company was going to refuse the claim because I did the work on the brakes and then it was inspected by a mechanic for rego. They backed down.
Get the cheapest quote as you will not be having to worry about weather the claim is paid or not as the problem is the insurance companies not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment