Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lets talk about life policies

So you took out a policy for your death. Worth more dead than alive you are!
Exclusions are if you have a terminal disease your dead your terminally dead not covered!
No fault policy your car was crashed into and you were not there, No fault means no fault ,not covered.
The above is the same for houses. I got flooded twice and I was not there I am now a bad risk and all my other policies go up. 
Not Right My Assessor.(NRMA) No fault of my own maybe I'm God?
Well I am in my eyes. Dreams of grandeur get you every which way http://chemicalmurder.blogspot.com.au/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign anything you will after twelve months of your criminal activity of making a CLAIM !
They come and talk to you ever so nicely with promises of gifts of help.
Promises are things you get from an insurance company's workers sorry charlatan posing as a worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment